3 Study options available
GENERIC MANAGEMENT 1
- BES411: Business Environment & Strategy
- ITM411: Introduction to Management
- BCM411: Business Communication
- BNM411: Business Numeracy
- FIN411: Finance
- BPR412: Business Practice
- TMD412: Team Dynamics
- HRP412: Human Resources
- CRL412: Customer Relations
- FET Certificate: Generic Management (SAQA 57712, NQF 4, 150 Credits)
- Certificate issued by Services SETA
- Microsoft Office Excel
- C10-506 CBP Leadership
National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
Application form & diagnostics assessment at the campus
GENERIC MANAGEMENT 2
- STM521: Strategic Management
- LTM521: Lead Teams
- TDM521: Team Development
- RMG522: Risk Management
- BRL522: Business Relations
- SDL522: Skills Development
- National Certificate: Generic Management (SAQA ID 59201, NQF 5, 162 Credits)
- Certificate issued by SABPP
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint
FET Certificate Generetic Management (SAQA 57712, NQF 4, 150 Credits)
A flexible study method consisting of contact sessions, self study and online training – ideal for someone who wants to study while working.
- Self-study Learning programme fees (programme & cash fee) does not include any international examinations and is payable monthly over 12 months.
- There will be an additional charge for postage/package fees.
- A deposit is required before the programme commences.
Self study & contact sessions
- All students must keep a workplace experience log book. The only experience related to the student’s studies should be captured.
- Intakes: February, May, August. Induction day and first session attendance are compulsory.
- Students will build an electronic Portfolio of Evidence. Summative assessments (x4 sessions) to take place on-site.
- Confirm graduation date with the campus manager.
- Please refer to the study guide for more information.