Reserve your space, register & pay online.
- Create your profile on the CTU community portal (CCP)
- Apply to study at CTU via the CCP
- Once you have been accepted, complete an enrolment form and register via the CCP or on campus
- Feb-intake 2020: R6000 registration fee.
Administration Fee: R1700 due in January 2020
- Mid-year intake 2019: R6000 registration fee.
Administration Fee: R1700 due in June 2019
Please attach (or bring to the campus) a certified copy of your:
- Parent/ guardian’s ID
- Grade 11 results or National Senior Certificate
Programmes commence July 2019.
If your bank requires proof of registration, please ask your consultant/student advisor for a CTU registration letter (proof of registration) and a quote/Pro-forma invoice to submit with your student loan application. For further assistance contact [email protected]
Reserve your space!
Prospective part-time students please note
Delegates must meet the minimum criteria: National Senior Certificate to register for any Skills Programme at CTU Training Solutions. A learning assumption of this qualification is foundational skills in English and Mathematics at NQF level 4. If a delegate does not hold a National Senior Certificate, an assessment will be conducted at CTU Training Solutions by a registered assessor.
Delegates will receive the relevant credits and can apply for a full qualification if :
1. You work in the relevant industry;
2. and/or compile a Workplace Experience Portfolio of Evidence
Academic qualifications delivered part-time will require a device with data to access study material and electronic PoE. Certain part time short courses might require a device with data. Please confirm with course consultant